V E G A N S U S H I
- 2 c. clover sprouts
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ¼ head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 raw nori sheets
- Small bowl of water
- Gluten free tamari or coconut aminos
- Pickled ginger
- Gather all of your ingredients and put the produce on a large plate to make it easy to assemble the rolls.
- Place a sheet of nori on a flat surface. Start by placing ½ c. of the sprouts ¾ from the bottom of the nori sheet. Form the sprouts into a rectangular shape. Place ¼ of the carrot and cabbage on top. Add a couple of avocado slices.
- To make the roll fold the bottom part of the nori up and over the vegetables. Roll it up slowly, tightening as you go. Before you get to the end, wet the top edge of the nori with your fingers using the water. Roll it all the way and seal the wet edge with your fingers.
- Continue that process with the remaining vegetables and nori sheets. To slice the roll into pieces use a very sharp knife and wipe it between cuts. This will help you achieve a clean edge.
- Serve with tamari, wasabi, and pickled ginger.
- Sliced rolls will keep 2 days in the fridge in an airtight container.