As community leaders and entrepreneurs we're already focused on filling our bodies with nutritious foods to give us the energy we need to conquer the day.
Although we may not be strangers to smoothies and superfoods we still find ourselves battling with digestive and mood disorders along with weight and sleep issues wondering what else we can possibly do.
The brain-gut connection has been the missing link in understanding how we eat is just as important as what we eat.
Together we will explore the psychology of digestion and how eating on the go and in stressful situations is hijacking our nutrition. We will touch on techniques you can incorporate to begin digesting and start assimilating those much needed nutrients.
Join Kristy Malone, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner & Mental Health Therapist, as she shows us how to incorporate the art of eating into our everyday lives through mindfulness practices bringing healing to our digestive and metabolic systems, increasing our energy and elevating our mood!
$35 per person
- Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing
- Participants are encouraged to bring a mat and water bottle
- Class will begin promptly at 6:30PM
- Class check in begins at 6:20PM
- Please arrive early to find parking.
- Space is limited and registration fills up fast.