Join us this Earth Day as we gather together to learn more about Spring's invitation to detoxification starting with our beauty bag!
Our green beauty workshop will walk you through the basics of toxic ingredients hiding in your beauty and body products and how to replace them.
This workshop is an introduction to plant-based beauty and body care and will be guest taught by Bethany McDaniel, the Founder of Primally Pure and Courtney O'Conner, Licensed Esthetician and PP staff member. Together we will explore the benefits of using natural beauty and body products and together we will make our own hand soap to take back home.
Afterwards you will get to shop the Primally Pure product line and the newly launched Saffron & Sage marketplace to stock up on your green beauty and wellness essentials.
$50 per person
- Space is limited and will fill up fast
- Participants are encouraged to bring a journal and writing tool
- Our time together will begin promptly at 11:00am
- Please arrive early to find street parking
- Refreshments will be provided
- In honor of Earth Day a percentage of all ticket sales will go to Free Set USA