We all experience moments of stress, and we all handle them differently. You’d be surprised to know that stress effects more than just our emotional state, but our physical state as well. Stress contributes to weight gain, difficulty concentrating, depression, sleep issues and those are just a few of the adverse side effects.
We invite you to support your mind, body and spirit by learning how to incorporate mindfulness in emotionally draining or stressful situations.
Join us in Mission Hills for an evening of learning how to incorporate mindfulness techniques that manage and release stress and negative emotional experiences. With the guidance of Sheava Rahimi, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, as we will walk through identifying stressful situations, how they are affecting us and how we can incorporate unique mindfulness practices.
$50 per person - All members receive 20% off
- Space is limited and registration fills up fast.
- Participants are encouraged to bring a journal and writing tool.
- Class will begin promptly at 6:30PM.
- Class check in begins at 6:15PM.
- Please arrive early to find street parking.